Quality Assurance Specialist
- Quality Assurance Specialist [#QA]
International leader in several consulting industries, Techso is a young, growing company working in three areas of expertise, including technology infrastructure management (IT), specific application development (DEV) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) consulting.
Founded in 2014, Techso has forged a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious clients, in various sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, consumer products, events and more.
We are actively looking for a candidate who will act as a Quality Assurance Specialist Consultant, to undertake great missions with our clients in Montreal.
- Control the organization and execution of testing activities
- Establish the testing strategy in a multi-technology project or ecosystem, both in agile and traditional delivery
- Supervise team members in the development of testing activities
- Influence the definition and evolution of quality assurance practices
- Recommend the appropriate tools
- Define and communicate relevant metrics (KPI)
- Set up a testing approach within the project team in order to ensure test compliance
- Make recommendations on the deployment of the solution in production
- Computer / software bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Strong leadership and ability to influence at all levels
- Experience in Quality Assurance practices and software testing (ISTQB, IEEE, CMMI)
- Experience in testing in a DevOps context (Test Data Management, automation, testing approach in integration and continuous deployment)
- Experience in “Test-Driven-Development” and “Behavior-Driven-Development” development methods
- Experience in test automation using new generations of tools
- Great ability to adapt and manage priorities
- Bilingual written and spoken: French and English
- Good interpersonal skills and love of teamwork!