Azure Cloud Administrator
- Azure Cloud Administrator [#CLOUD]
Ranked among the fastest growing companies in Canada, Techso is an IT consulting firm that supports its clients in their digital transformation projects.
Among our clients, we count prestigious companies such as the Montreal Canadiens, Tesla, Jaguar, Honda, Porsche and many others.
You will join a team that promotes friendship, inclusion, career evolution and collaborative work.
Responsibilities (depending on the mission)
- In collaboration with business analysts, you will determine and understand business needs in order to recommend solutions and design architectures that meet needs and objectives
- Choose the appropriate Cloud services and deploy the applications according to the prerequisites
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of governance and architectural practices
- Create various documents and deliverables for the architecture of value-added solutions
- Provide expertise so that the IT department can be able to make informed decisions in technology matters
- Participate in the analysis and management of the performance of infrastructure and Cloud services
- Design and support the system monitoring infrastructure, create and implement the automation of cloud computing platforms as well as the monitoring and alert elements
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software
- Very good command of a large virtualization and cloud computing environment
- Certification on Azure - an asset
- Experience in CI / CD automation
- Good technical knowledge (Python, Azure Cloud Platform, Linux, Windows 10, MacOS)
- Positive attitude, dynamic and proactive
- Great ability to adapt and manage priorities
- Bilingual written and spoken (French and English)
- Flexible work schedule (according to customer needs)
- Good interpersonal skills and love of teamwork!