Security and network administrator
- Security and network administrator [#adminsecu]
International leader in several consulting industries, Techso is a young, growing company working in three areas of expertise, including technology infrastructure management (IT), specific application development (DEV) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) consulting.
Founded in 2014, Techso has forged a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious clients, in various sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, consumer products, events and more.
The candidate will act as Security and Network Administrator, to perform various projects for one or many clients in Montreal.
- Determine and understand business needs in order to recommend solutions and design architectures that meet objectives
- Deploy security and regulatory compliance tools and products, in alignment with business processes
- Implement security, governance and compliance of IT systems. (Firewall, networking, servers)
- Work with incident response and cyber intelligence teams to remedy incidents or prevent attacks
- Integrate design and privacy related security requirements into systems.
- Implement and manage an effective data loss prevention program to protect company information
- Monitor changes of a legal, regulatory and contractual nature, assess their impacts and recommend security improvements if necessary
- Bachelor's degree in computer or software science
- In-depth experience of IT security concepts
- Knowledge of PowerShell (modules related to Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online)
- Knowledge of O365 suite products
- Knowledge of PCI and SOC standards (Asset)
- Excellent knowledge of Linux, Windows and networking systems
- Notions of telecommunications and IT architectures
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English)
- Flexible work schedule (according to customer needs)
- Driver's license and a car to get around Montreal (Asset)
- Soft skills and team worker!