- Fullstack Developer [#Dev20170316]
International leader in several consulting industries, Techso is a young, growing company working in three areas of expertise, including technology infrastructure management (IT), specific application development (DEV) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) consulting.
Founded in 2014, Techso has forged a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious clients, in various sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, consumer products, events and more.
As part of the technical team, you will be required to add great solutions and technical capabilities as you work to build the latest innovations and new products. In addition you will work with the team to develop the business processes and technical infrastructure to ensure contined outstanding Service Delivery.
- Contribute to the progression of current and future project developments for our clients
- Define the architecture of our applications
- Evaluating development efforts for new solutions or improvements
- Ensure the quality of delivered products
- Put the developed solutions into production and manage the required change before and after the start of production
- Participate in the presale efforts of management (evaluation of efforts, analysis of technologies, etc.)
- Bachelor degree in computer science or software ingeneering
- Expertise in one of the following technologies: Java (mandatory), Spring / Spring Boot, REST, SQL
- Other languages: PHP, Node.JS, Angular 8, C#
- Experience in Front-End and Back-End development
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows environments
- Flexible for missions around Montreal (South Shore & North Shore)
- Own a car / driver's license - an asset
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Dynamic and teamworker !